PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

A few more Paris Tricks

I've been working on a couple more tricks with Paris since this morning. She is doing so well and I am amazed at how quickly she picks up on them. These are still in the very beginning phases but they are still fun. Here is a little movie I made of her new tricks. The first is "which one" where I put a kibble in one of my hands and then she sniffs each one and puts her paw on the one with the kibble in it. Then she gets the kibble. This one she picked up on in about 10 minutes. I thought this would be fun for therapy too, letting the kids put a treat in their hand and having her pick. I bet they'd get a kick out of it. The other is crawl, I lure her with a kibble to get her to army crawl across the floor. She is pretty goofy with this one but she loves it. The last clip is her dive bombing me because she knows she needs to stay close to the ground. I really missed her enthusiasm about everything. :D

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love the crawl!! Who says its gotta be slow!? :))

Raiser Erin said...

That's so cool! I wish I could teach my pet dogs some of those.